EXPOSED: FoxNews Planned an ‘Ambush’ for Donald Trump at Iowa Debate

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he will not be attending Thursday’s Republican presidential debate.

And today it was revealed how Trump’s decision may have been brilliant in light of shocking invitations from Fox News and Google to anti-Trump activists to participate and ask questions of the candidates — including a Muslim and an illegal alien.

FoxNews and Google invited three YouTube personalities who will be allowed to address the candidates directly at the debate. Two of them appear to have been chosen by Fox and Google because of their opposition to Trump’s positions against radicals Muslims and in favor of deporting illegal aliens.

The first is a radical Muslim advocate who describes Donald Trump as a bigot and who visually portrayed him as being in agreement with Nazi leader and genocidal maniac Adolf Hitler.

Noor-Trump-Hitler-640x480

“We have a presidential candidate whose loudest message reeks of hatred and Islamophobia… turning on the news now is scary, and oftentimes, humiliating,” the Muslim woman, Nabela Noor, says in a December YouTube video.

She admits to becoming a Muslim political activist amid the growing criticism of Islam’s doctrines. “The current social environment for Muslims today is not safe or just… as a Muslim American, I felt like I needed to use my voice,” she claimed. 

Noor claims that any criticism of Islam — even  after Muslims slaughter Americans in terror acts such as San Bernardino — is “hate speech” and should be “censored and banned.”

Said Noor:

To be hateful and Islamophobic has become so common that it is proudly displayed all around us, online, on the news, and in politics. it is dehumanizing and it hurts. It is hard not to see a bumper sticker of a bigoted presidential candidate and not feel personally attacked when his entire campaign rests on the backs of Muslim-Americans.

Noor was no doubt placed to attack Trump for his popular plan for a “temporary pause in Muslim immigration” until they can be properly screened.

In December, Trump announced he would restrict the immigration of Muslims until the jihad problem can be addressed. “It is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life,” said Trump.

The other anti-Trump participant is someone named “Dulce Candy” — an illegal alien from Mexico who entered the U.S. in 1994, as she shared in a YouTube video here:

Dulce Candy is an outspoken activist for illegal alien amnesty, and has been harshly critical of Trump’s plans to build a border wall and deport illegal aliens.

FoxNews and the RNC approved the liberal Google’s choice of these radical activist. The third, Mark Watson, is a Black activist whose position on Trump is unknown.

The network, currently reeling from Trump’s debate withdrawal, is not responding to media inquiries as to why they accepted radical leftist activists to question GOP candidates.

However many viewers were outraged:

FoxNews owner Rupert Murdoch is known as a staunch supporter of amnesty for illegal aliens, having castigated Trump for his comments about Mexican illegal aliens last year:

And Breitbart just exposed something even more sinister: Murdoch is the co-chair of the most powerful immigration lobbying firms in country, the Partnership for a New American Economy (PNAE), which spent tens of millions of dollars pushing Marco Rubio and Chuck Schumer’s ‘Gang of 8’ amnesty bill in 2013. And guess who else helps fund that group? Leftist billionaire Georgew Soros, the principal funder of Barack Obama in 2008.

Something is truly rotten at FoxNews, and a viewer revolt may be just beginning.

 


Quantcast

Send this to friend